An Invitation to all ….
Rideau High School Open House and Tour
Date: Wednesday. January 11 Time: 5 to 6 p.m.
The Last Public Meeting about possible closure of Rideau High School 6pm. to 9pm. Wed. January 11, at Gloucester HS
Please Join School Trustees Ellis, Menard and community members at Rideau High School prior to the Public Meeting.
- Come any time between 4:30 and 6:00 pm.
- Talk to others concerned with the proposed closure of Rideau HS and redirection to Gloucester HS.
- Take a tour of Rideau HS to understand what could be lost to our community.
- Sandwiches and beverages will be available at no charge.
- A bus will leave Rideau HS for Gloucester HS at 6:00 pm and return after the Public Meeting.
For further information, please contact: Sheila Perry, Overbrook Representative
email: firstname.lastname@example.org Cell: 613 407-7434
It’s not too late to have your say on the possible closure of Rideau High School — Overbrook’s home school. (With apologies for the late notice.)
Sheila Perry will be the OCA’s representative at the meeting and she will be advocating on behalf of keeping the school open.
Click on the file for full details. rideau-high-school-information
At 6:30 pm on Thursday, 27 October, residents can express their views on 1) the proposed downtown (truck) tunnel that exits at a traffic circle at the Vanier Parkway and Coventry Road, and 2) the proposed closure of Rideau High School.
John Forsey of Sustainable Solutions will address the tunnel issue and Chris Ellis, OCDSB trustee, will talk about the high school review process.
This is your opportunity to have your say.