Time to get ready!
- Put your OCA donations in small boxes for pickup by 8 am Saturday
- Mark them clearly “OCA”
- Watch for the truck or van like this
Now’s your chance to declutter! Our pickup vans and trucks will be making the rounds from 8 to 10 am on Saturday, 9 May. We are looking for books, treasures and small household items.
If you don’t wish to wait until Saturday, you can drop off donations at the Overbrook Community Centre during the week. The Centre staff have kindly offered to store items until Saturday.
To help make this day a success, we also need volunteers to work a few hours at the Community Centre. Please email Wendy at email@example.com if you can help:
Whatever you decide to do, we hope you have a lovely spring day!
1) Hold a garage sale at your home
2) Rent a table at the Overbrook Community Centre: $20 inside; $15 outside, email firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Donate items to the Overbrook Community Association: Put small items on your driveway, marked “OCA” before 8 am on Saturday, 10 May for pick-up.
4) Volunteer to help out. Email email@example.com.