Chair: Marie-Caroline Badjeck
The focus of the Environment & Parks Committee is to promote the maintenance, cleanliness and health of Overbrook’s green spaces, and to encourage and facilitate the replenishment of our trees canopy.
Specific areas of responsibility include:
- Greening and beautifying of Overbrook and its surroundings
- Reduction of waste and pollution in Overbrook
- Environmental initiatives in Overbrook and surroundings
- Creating a forum for concerns of residents and enabling action on those concerns
- Networking with the wide community to promote green initiatives
The committee organizes twice yearly clean-up days with particular responsibility for Overbrook Park through the City’s Adopt-A-Park program.