The OCA is searching for someone with graphic design skills to help produce our community newspaper. Please pass on the Job Posting notice below. Deadline for applicants is Friday, 22 April.
Ottawa Champions Baseball Club Job Fair – Game Day Positions Date: May 2nd, 2015 Time: 10 am – 2 pm Location: Raymond Chabot Grant Thornton Park The Ottawa Champions are holding a job fair in order to hire motivated, hard-working people to take on various roles at Raymond Chabot Grant Thornton Park during the summer of 2015. Interested applicants are asked to arrive at RCGT Park between 10 am and 1 pm with a copy of their resume. Please specify desired position. Short interviews will be conducted onsite and those chosen will be informed within a few days. Paid Positions (Number Available):
- Box Office Attendants (12-15)
- Ticket Takers/Scanners (6)
- Ushers (12-15)
- In Game Host (1-2)
- Merchandise/Team Store (5)
- Cleaners (8)
- Customer/Guest Services (3-4)
- Backup Mascots (2)
- Parking Attendants (12-15)
- Program Sales (2-3)
- Clubhouse Attendants
- Game Day Promotions (Students)
- Fulfill the duties of your specific job to ensure fans have a fun and enjoyable experience at the ballpark.
- Reliable and available for scheduled games.
- Previous experience working in a game day environment is an asset but not necessary
- Good communication, organizational, and multi-tasking skills.
- Must love working in a team environment.
- Must be able to do the job professionally while still having FUN!
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time
- Must be able to lift and move equipment, bags and supplies
- Must be able to work various shifts and flexible hours