Overbrook Community Gardens 2018
Are you interested in supporting…
* Healthy eating?
* Food self-sufficiency?
* Beautification in Overbrook?
* Community spirit in Overbrook?
You are invited to participate by:
- Attending an Information Meeting, Thursday, 8 March at 7 pm at the Overbrook Community Centre, 33 Quill
- Completing application and agreement forms (available at Reception)
Application Form Due Dates:
* Returning Gardeners – due Friday, March 30 Address: OverbrookCommunity Centre, 33 Quill Street
* New Gardeners – due by Friday, May 4
Note: We have 32 community garden boxes located at the Overbrook Community Centre Park. We encourage families and friends to work together on this healthy community project. Workshops and training will be available.
Cost is $25.00 for one 4×8 ft. box per season.
By Cheque: “Overbrook Community Gardens” – receipts will be provided
For further information: