With Opening Night two short weeks away, it’s all hands on deck! Here are a few very specific needs. Please check it out and let us know if you can help. Email email@example.com. Other requests to follow!
- 15 to 17 November, 6 to 9 pm
- 18 to 19 November, 10 am to 3 pm
- 20 November, 6 to 9 pm
Location: In Overbrook
Tasks: Based on set designer’s instructions, build and paint set; help transport set in sections to Ottawa Technical SS on Donald on Tuesday morning, 21 November.
Volunteers: 4 to 6 people with carpentry knowledge.
Equipment: Table saws (2); hammers, screwdrivers
Materials: Looking for donations of:
- 26 sheets 1/8 inch thick luan plywood sheets
- 80 8-foot lengths 1 x 3 inch lumber
- 1 package shingles
- 16 to 18 bags sand or cement blocks
- screws – 1-1/4 inch, 1-1/2 inch, 2 inch and 3 inch Robertson head
- latex paint in red, blue, yellow and green (can be left over)
- 50 L-brackets, 2 and 3 inch sizes
- Wooden kitchen table
- 2 kitchen chairs
- 1 other chair
- 2 rocking chairs
- 1 kitchen stool
- 1 walker
Timing: Deliver to Ottawa Technical SS, 485 Donald at 5 pm Wednesday, 22 November.