Are you interested in supporting…
* Healthy eating?
* Food self-sufficiency?
* Community spirit in Overbrook?
You are invited to participate by:
1. Information Meeting – Thursday, March 16 at 6:30 p.m.- 8:00 p.m.
2. Completing an application form and agreement form (see the main desk for forms)
Application Form Due Dates:
* Returning Gardeners – due Tuesday, March 28 to the OverbrookCommunity Centre, 33 Quill Street
* New Gardeners – due by Friday, May 5th
Note: We have 32 community garden boxes located at the Overbrook Community Centre Park. We encourage families and friends to work together on this healthy community project. Workshops and training will be available.
Cost is $25.00 for 1 – 4×8 ‘ box per season.
By Cheque: “Overbrook Community Gardens” – receipts will be provided
For further information: