Councillor Tobi Nussbaum will host a meeting to present the revised site plan for 127 Presland Road and is seeking your feedback.
The meeting will take place: Tuesday, March 8 from 6:30 p.m. to 7:15 p.m. at the Overbrook Community Centre at 33 Quill St.
The developer, Groupe Lepine, has submitted a revised site plan to replace a site plan the City approved in 2013.
Proposed changes include:
- A reduction in the number of residential units from 298 units to 276 units in order to provide larger units
- A reduction in parking spaces in the garage from 329 to 313 (from a ratio of 1.1 parking spaces per unit to 1.13 parking spaces per unit)
- An increase in gross floor area from 33,400 square metres to 35,561 square metres (building setbacks from the property line would not change)
- Changes to location of balconies
- Changes to front walkway access and addition of a walking path around the building
If you are interested but unable to attend, please contact Laura Mueller in the Councillor’s office by calling 613-580-2424 ext. 27697 or emailing email@example.com.