Special Meeting – Topic: 127 Presland Road (Convent Property)
Community Council of Overbrook
Invites all residents to a Special Meeting…
Topic: 127 Presland Road (Convent Property)
Date: Thursday, February 17, 2011
Time: 7:00 to 9:00 p.m.
Place: St. Peter and St. Paul Church, 1161 North River Road
(Vanier Pkwy north, left on Queen Mary, left on North River Road)
Entry at the north side door under the canopy/Meeting Room downstairs)
- Presentation of revised plans/zoning issues by Group Lepine and Meloshe and Associates regarding the 127 Presland Property.
- Questions/Answers and Response to the revised plans by February 24
- 7:00 p.m. Welcome and Introductions – Sheila Perry, President, CCO
- Peter Clark, Councillor, Ward 13
- Melanie Knight, Planner, City of Ottawa
- Nancy Meloshe, Meloshe and Associates, Urban Planner for Group Lepine and Mike Flainek, Transportation Planner, Dillon Group
- Presentation of revisions by Nancy Meloshe, Meloshe and Associates, Urban Planner and Mike Flainek, Transportation Planner, Dillon
- 8:00 p.m. CCO Business Meeting – items include budget, neighbourhood watch, ash trees, planning issues
The City of Ottawa has sent correspondence to some residents about the revisions and Zoning Application details for the 127 Presland/Convent site.
The Community Council of Overbrook has invited all residents to this meeting as a result of City of Ottawa notice of the February 24 Deadline for responses to the revisions. City Planning Meeting is March 29.
For further information and updates on this Zoning Application:
We look forward to your attendance and input!